In Bengaluru, purchasing a home is not an easy undertaking. There are countless possibilities, and each one seems superior to the others. Before taking this risky step, those looking to purchase a property in Bangalore need to examine a few key criteria. But what should one look for while buying a flat in Bangalore? Fortunately, we have compiled the important factors to think about while buying an apartment in Bangalore.
Buying an apartment is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make financially because it will use up the majority of your savings. Finding the ideal flat in a city like Bangalore that fits your needs, requirements, and lifestyle can seem like a dream that doesn’t come true easily. Let’s look more closely at the information you need to look before buying your dream home in Bangalore.
Top 9 Things You Need to Buying An Apartment in Bangalore
1. Set Your Budget: Before house-hunting in Bangalore, your budget limit should be set in your mind. If you explore the home first and then set a budget, the outcome will not meet your requirements. Ensure to go with a safe budget plan to manage your expenses and savings as well. In case, if you are unable To, you can easily manage your monthly expenses as well as EMIs so won’t wipe out your entire savings.
2. Find the Perfect Location: The location is a top priority while you explore a home in Bangalore. The main reason is that you don’t spend much time in Bangalore’s notorious traffic. Therefore, the ideal location for you is one that is close to your office space, your child’s school, reputable hospitals and other locations you frequently visit like shopping malls, children’s parks, and multiplexes.
Moreover, if you are looking at apartments as an investment, superior locations will guarantee you a good rental income. Other factors that must be taken into account are a constant supply of water and a clean natural environment.
3. The Builder Reputation: Before making any investment, make sure about the Builder’s reputation. To look at their past projects and client testimonials, you need to learn more about the folks you are working with. Because some people try to defraud new homebuyers in a big metropolis like Bangalore by breaking their commitments. If you intend to purchase an apartment in a project that is still under construction, make sure that they deliver the apartment on time and with all the necessary paperwork.
4. The Legal Aspects: Ensure and verify that the property designs have received the Karnataka Government’s approval before limiting the flat alternatives. However, make sure that the plans adhere to all applicable laws and do not deviate from the initial plan. Be cautious to read the small print when you notice adverts for flats for sale in Bangalore. However, speak with the developer and ensure they give you the paperwork that has been approved by the government, such as the clearance certificate and the occupancy if you are a first-time home buyer, speak with a lawyer to get all of your questions answered.
5. The Floor Plan: While looking over the flat you have a good impression of your future home, it is not sufficient for a foolproof assessment. However, a good floor plan will be helpful in this situation because it will include all the information, including the property’s design and measurements.
Moreover, you have to carefully examine the floor plan and enlist the assistance of a licenced architect to further assess and make sure that your home has adequate ventilation and natural light.
6. The Amenities & Facilities: The apartments come in a variety of sizes and with a wide range of amenities; some are medium-sized with only the most basic conveniences, while others are spacious and loaded with them. However, choose one based on your needs and way of life. Furthermore, it is highly recommended that you choose an apartment with features or amenities that you will value.
Moreover, if you have kids, it makes more sense to buy a flat with a creche or playschool on-site rather than one with lavish amenities that you are unlikely to use. Additionally, you need to verify with the developer whether they will offer the features outlined in their marketing.
7. The Resale Value: Your’s apartment location and facilities have a significant impact on its appreciation and resale value. However, an apartment on a higher floor is the favoured option in the eyes of Bangalore’s people. Let’s talk about the following are the top two benefits of residing in a high-rise building:
- They offer a broad perspective of the surroundings.
- Lower flats apartments are less impacted by dust and pollution.
8. Security and Privacy Concerns: While buying an apartment in Bangalore, security and privacy concern is at the top priority. However, the apartments on the lower floors are typically regarded as being less secure than those on the upper floors. Furthermore, this is likely a result of their accessibility. Examine the security measures in place in the community or housing complex if you are interested in residing on the lower floor. As they don’t provide much privacy, particularly, if your building is situated close to a busy intersection or a major road. Additionally, if the apartment block is located in a busy neighbourhood, a higher floor is probably quieter and more serene.
9. The Vaastu-Complaint: While buying an apartment in Bangalore, it’s important to understand how to purchase an apartment in Bangalore. You should also make sure to include Vastu Shastra in your pre-purchase checklist. You may discover a lot of wonderful Vastu-compliant homes in the city of lakes since it’s a perfect spot to appreciate the beauty of nature even in the middle of a busy city. These homes fundamentally follow these guidelines:
- As south or south-west-facing entrances are not ideal, make sure the entry is in the east, northeast, or northwest.
- ensuring that the kitchen is not directly facing the front door and is in the south-east or north-west
- ensuring that the primary bedroom is facing south-west
- Make sure the living room faces north by positioning it that way
- ensuring that there are plenty of windows facing east so it can receive more light, good energy, and success
We hope the above information was helpful for you to know about the things you need to keep in mind before buying an apartment in Bangalore. With the right assistance, you will find your dream home as soon as possible.
Top two benefits of residing in a high-rise building: They provide a broad perspective of the surroundings. Compared to apartments on lower floors, they are less impacted by dust and pollution. Vaastu compliance is yet another criterion that many buyers take into account and which will have an impact on issues of appreciation and resale. Choosing a flat that fits all of these criteria is a good choice.
If you trying to buy an apartment in Bangalore, you should make a list of all the documents, your budget for the search, the property’s compliance with regulatory requirements, Vastu requirements, etc.
In case you’re wondering whether owning a flat is better than renting one. Let’s look at some of the advantages of buying a 1 BHK, 2 BHK, or 3 BHK flat in Bangalore. Bangalore has a number of upcoming projects. Real estate demand is on the rise, as evidenced by this growth.
Basavanagudi, Indira Nagar, Jayanagar, Koramangala, Malleshwaram- One of the Most Posh, Rajaji Nagar, and Frazer Town are the best areas to invest in Bengaluru.