The Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody community is a thoughtfully designed earth-sheltered home located at the edge of a small lake in Whitefield, East Bangalore. The location has a good network of reputed international schools, hospitals, malls, and Five-star hotels. However, Bangalore’s tropical climate makes this burgeoning suburb one of Bengaluru’s best investment destinations.
Moreover, the Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody project in Bangalore offers a C20 layout with astonishing lake-facing L30 three-bedroom apartments with tower 8 including 3-bedroom homes in L20, L22, R25, and Duplex-D35 configurations. In addition, they also have L45 four-bedroom apartments that step back from the lake with open-to-sky gardens. As Total Environment Projects builds with the concept of the “Go Green” approach as same as it was built with a garden on every terrace, even as high as the 27th floor.
Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody Overview
|Whitefield, East Bengaluru
|Total Land Area
|Apartments & Villas
|INR 3.30 Cr Onwards
The locations of a Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody Apartments has good connectivity to school, hospital, colleges, and airport. Check out the few ones:
- SM Gents – 83m away
- Gopalan International School – 350m away
- Don Hospital – 550m away
- Hoodi Halt – 2.1 km away
- The Zuri Whitefield – 3.2 km away
- Karnataka State Open University – 3.6 km away
- ITPL Metro Station – 3.7km away
- NH 44 – 6.6 km away
- Kempegowda International Airport – 29.7km away
Experience the Total Environment Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody
An aim of Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody by Total Environment offers a sense of warmth, openness, privacy, and tranquillity to create a healthy surrounding. However, the Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody is almost always a landscaped garden, equipped with a sprinkler system and drip irrigation. Additionally, you will find the large glass panels bring in natural light into the home.
Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody Amenities
The Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody ITPL Rd Whitefield is one of the most awaited projects because of its unmatchable amenities and top-class facilities such as Gymnasium, Clubhouse, Lakeside boardwalk, Billiards, Toddlers’ pool, Heated pool, Squash courts, library, and many more to make your living more comfortable.
The 2022 Construction Story
- Tower 1 construction completed: Internal Finishing projects are ongoing.
- Tower 2 construction completed: Terrace construction and interior finishing are ongoing
- Tower 2 stepped: Completed structural slab 7 and structural slab 8 is currently under construction
- In Tower 3, and structural slab 32 completed: Internal masonry and plastering projects are ongoing
- Tower 2- Structural slab 4 completed Whereas structural slab 5 is under construction
- In tower 4, completed structural slab 31 and the structural slab 32 is under construction. Also, Internal masonry and plastering projects are ongoing. Work on the external wire-cut brick cladding is ongoing
- Completed structural slab 2 on tower 6 stepped. Working on SSL 3
- Completed structural slab number 30 in tower 7
- Villas: The curved roof is finished, and Internal finishing projects are ongoing
Top Reasons To Buy Total Environment Homes in Bangalore
Total Environment has a proven track record for providing high-quality from blueprints to certifications to inspections with top highlights are listed below:
- Thoughtful design – Makes you feel more relaxed
- Modern architecture with timeless materials
- Quality & Craftsmanship
Get in touch with us
We hope the above information is enough to know about the Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody. If you have any questions call us at +91 9930772000 or visit our website at www.totalenvironmentindia.com
The Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody sits on Whitefield Lake, East Bengaluru.
The Pursuit of radical Rhapsosdy prices starting from INR 3.30 Cr onwards.
Hoodi junction and Kundalahali metro station are the nearest metro station to the pursuit of radical rhapsody.
Kempegowada International airport is the nearest airport to the Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody