Total Environment is an Indian-based real estate conglomerate, that has earned a reputation for consistently delivering high-quality earth-sheltered life spaces. However, it includes apartment complexes, villas and housing assets to make living more comfortable and healthier. After the Rain is an innovative concept and the constant efforts to offer homes that redefined lifestyle has changed the way luxury living spaces are in Bengaluru city.
Moreover, the project sits on the Hosahalli Yelahanka and is spread over 45 acres. However, it is thoughtfully designed by world-renowned architects. The pinnacle of luxury living is exhibited in the residential community offers luxurious villas with opulent amenities. In addition, you will find beautiful surroundings that make the entire environment feel more exclusive.
An Overview About the Project
|Total Land Area||45 acres|
|Property Type||3 & 4 BHK Earth-sheltered homes|
|No. of towers & Blocks||14 Rows Duplex Villas|
|Price||INR 7.72 Cr Onwards|
Unmatchable Facts About the After the Rain Villas
- Every apartment has a home automation system available
- Stunningly designed garden areas are included in the project
- Properties are available with 100% power backup
- All units include a hybrid central air conditioning system with a blower in the bedrooms
- Each earth-sheltered home includes a green roof to help restore the natural vegetation that was there before the house was constructed
- In the double-height living space, there is a curtain motor with remote control
The builder promises to offer a superior living environment with stunning architecture and a comparable lifestyle in the After The Rain Floor plan by Total Environment.
|Unit||Size (in sq. ft)|
|4 BHK – V30||3184|
|4 BHK – V30||3200|
|4 BHK – V30||3255|
|4 BHK – V50||3310|
|4 BHK – V50||5120|
A Good Road Network that will Amaze You
Total Environment After The Rain in Bangalore Location is in the heart of Yelahanka, close to both established and planned communities, and has good connectivity. Check out a few ones:
- NH 44 – Just 10.1 km away
- CMR University-Main Campus -12.3 km away
- Kempegowda International Airport – just 12.4 km away
- NRG hospitals – 16.2 km away
- Hebbal railway station – 16.4 km away
- Elements Mall – 19.8 km away
- PMS public school – 19.9 km away
- Bommanahalli Metro station – 34 km away
Amenities Make Your Living More Luxurious
- Children’s play area
- Multipurpose hall
- Swimming pool
- Heated Pool
- Squash courts
- Table Tennis
- Toddler’s Pool
|RERA Number||Phase 1:PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/171014/000483Phase 2a: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/180519/001763Phase 2b: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/191015/002923|
Get in touch with us
We hope the above information is sufficient to know about the Total Environment After the Rain in Yelahanka. For more information, connect with us via +91 99307 72000 or Visit our website www.totalenvironmentindia.com . Our team helps you to resolve your all queries and take care of the hassle of home search.
The location of the Total Environment After the Rain sits on the Hosahalli, Yelahanka.
The total land area of the Total Environment After the Rain is 45 acres.
Bommanahallu Metro station is just 34 km away from the Total Environment After the Rain project.
The Total Environment After the Rain price at 7.72 Cr onwards.